Skip to main content
ZIP FM

Tarrus Riley Removed From Miami Best Of The Best Lineup, Management Says

Tarrus Riley Removed From Miami Best Of The Best Lineup, Management Says

Tarrus Riley is off the bill for Best Of The Best in Miami on May 24, 2026, his management has said, although he had already been booked for the show and promoted as part of the event.

The singer's representatives said Riley was prepared to take the stage and had not violated any part of the arrangement. They said the change came from the concert promoters alone.

Riley said he was disappointed by the development, but confirmed that his June 5, 2026 acoustic appearance in Fort Lauderdale remains on. He noted that the Fort Lauderdale date is a separate engagement with a different presentation.

His management also apologized to supporters and said more South Florida appearances will be shared at a later time.

Syndicated from ZIP FM · originally published .

13 languages available

Other coverage